Home Care Solihull
Dove Home Care in Solihull.
Dove Home Care based in Solihull, offers various home care and support services, including 24 hours home care to elderly people in their homes. We know everyone has individual needs. No matter if it just helps on the day to day activities such as cleaning and shopping or support with personal home care. You can request a free brochures today.
We cover many areas in Solihull and provide fully qualified carers at home.
Balsall Common, Berkswell, Catherine de Barnes, Dorridge, Hampton-in-Arden, Hockley Heath, Knowle, Lapworth, Meriden, Monkspath, Olton, Shirley, Solihull.
Postcodes: B90, B91, B92, B93, B94 & CV7
Please call us to find more.
Dove qualified carer staff is ready to help.
Dove Home Care offer our support to a wide range of people:
- Adults and young people in transition
- Children who require care and support to continue living at home safely and comfortably
- People with learning difficulties and mental health problems.
- People with physical disabilities
We always provide quality home and live-in care to the person across the United Kingdom. Our flexible care services have helped thousands of people to have access to the highest levels of care, in the comfort of their home.
What if someone needs help and he finds an angel to serve him at his home! The angel will be definitely like God to the deceased person. This is exactly what Dove Home Care service is all about. We provide home care service according to your needs and facilitate you with the best possible care.
Homecare Services include:
Dove home care is your local home care agency. Dove home care provides the tailored care service from 30 minutes to 24 hours service (Part time carer or full time carer)
- Day to day or personal care
- Dementia Home care service
- Disabled Home care service
- Palliative Home care service
- Parkinson’s Home care service
- Alzheimer’s Home care service
- Reablement Home care service
Home care team members can assist with:
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Medication reminders
- Standby assistance with morning and evening routines
- Light housekeeping
- Arranging appointments and running errands
- Light exercise
- Assistance with ambulation and mobility
- Help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
Trained Home Carer:
Dove Home Care’s compassionate, skilled and screened caregivers provide relief for everyone in the family. Those who can’t be on the scene can take comfort in knowing an experienced, responsible professional is on hand to cope with whatever issues may arise. Such thought will relax you and you can continue your daily routine without worrying for the person at your home.
If you need any kind of help or have any queries, you can contact us.