LIve In Care
Live In Care
Dove Home Care Agency provides the best live in carer for you to meet all your requirements. It is a great alternative to provide residential care. Our professional and well-trained carer are not only experienced but also friendly and good supporters as well. Your live in carer is there with you to provide all time support.
Before commencing any service to you, we meet our client and his family for consultation. After that only we commit to provide the Live In care service. At that time we try to know all your needs and preferences. Then we make a live in care plan for you. The carer chosen for the client is hand-picked to match your personality, need and circumstances.
Dove Home Care - Provides Live in Carers and Home Carers
Live in Carers duties are to :-
- Assist you in small household task
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Medication assistance
- Shopping for or with the client
- Escorting to any social event
- Accompanying on holidays either in UK or abroad.
Carer will be there for you 24*7 with 2 hours break. The carer will be there for 1-6 weeks continuously. After that he can take a leave of 1 week. However other will be provided to you on his behalf for that period.
Dove Home Care provides Live in care services to older people who want to stay self-employed and surviving in their homes for a long time. It is not a relatively easy decision choosing attention for a loved one, as every family situation is different. To generate an informed choice you need to know your alternatives and the difference between the home care services available. The benefits associated with live-in care include: –
- Living in your home with your personal care
- Comparable to the expense of care homes
- One to one care which means you have greater personalisation and versatility
- Continue your lifestyle.
All our care staff and employees are fully trained, and DBS checked throughout their career.
Benefits of Live-In care:-
- Client will live at his home unlike any care home.
- Couples can remain living together
- High level of personal one-to-one support
- Minimal disruption of chosen lifestyle
- Visitors can visit you anytime at your home.
- Family pets can be kept.
- Peace of mind for the individuals (your friends and family too).
It is the client’s choice to get the service he wants and the plan he needs. You can hire full time carer or part time carer. If you need you may hire a private carer also.
If you need any kind of assistance or having any query regarding Live In Care service. Call us or Request a call back
Dove Home Carers are fully trained and we have been awarded the Investors in People Award for the past 9 years to underpin our commitment to the training and development of our team.
We employ between 80 to 90 full and part-time carers. We also have additional paid carers to provide emergency cover in the event of staff illness, holidays etc.